----------------------------------------------- Google Site Map ----------------------------------------------- Cindy in ...: Chiang Mai: Time Flies

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Chiang Mai: Time Flies

Time flies when you are doing nothing! It seems I just posted, but when I look, it has been a week since I last updated this blog. I apologize to anyone whose day is ruined if they don't see a new post. No, that's as good as not apologizing, since no one falls into that category. I apologize to anyone who occasionally drops in here.
Where did the time go? I had a couple of days at the pool. I ate something that didn't agree with me, and spent most of a day in bed. I finally went to the Royal Flora exhibit and wore myself out walking around and looking at flowers and gardens. I made another visa run, and spent another couple of hours in Myanamar. I traded in books and read books and took pictures. I was on the internet, but somehow never posted.
And I talked. To a Canadian artist who has breakfast at my favorite place. To an American who finished a TEFL course and just can't bring himself to look for a job. To a Swedish English teacher who burned out and now makes draperies for a living.

So the time went by. Time flies.

No comments: