----------------------------------------------- Google Site Map ----------------------------------------------- Cindy in ...: Chiang Mai: It's Part of Long-term Travel

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Chiang Mai: It's Part of Long-term Travel












My last few posts haven't been full of sunshine. For a few seconds I considered just not writing anything about having a down period, but that's the reality of long term travel. It isn't wonderful and fun and interesting every day. Even during the years when I actually traveled, moving from place to place, seeing new things and meeting new people every day, I had what I called my "What am I doing here?" days. I learned that just writing that in my journal made me feel better. It reminded me that it has happened before and it will happen again and I should just get over it. It's not working this time, but that's OK.

There are no major issues here, just things that aren't going the way I want.

No comments: