----------------------------------------------- Google Site Map ----------------------------------------------- Cindy in ...: Chiang Mai: Another Thirty Days

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Chiang Mai: Another Thirty Days

Next Wednesday another thirty days will have passed, and so once again I will be going to Burma. The thing is that I am really tired of Chiang Mai, and I think I'm ready to move on. However, there are some basic tourist sights that I really should revisit, or see for the first time, and I haven't. Worse, I don't exactly feel energized to get busy and see them, either.

I really didn't intend to do any sightseeing this year. It was to be a stay-put year, and it certainly has been so far. Still, I feel a bit guilty about wasted opportunities and all that stuff. Usually I remind myself that you can't see everything. But this time I could have come pretty close if I tried. Maybe I'll go on a tourism spree for these last few days.

No comments: